Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

St. Patty's Day Treats...

I found some cute ideas from Pinterest.. 
for St. Patty's Day.. 
I love semi-handmade ideas.. 
I do half the work
and the thing still looks freaking awesome.. 

So free printables.. 
and some pre-made food 
ready to be thrown together to look adorable.. 
are just perfect for me!

This is what I am planning to put together this St. Patty's..

(picture and idea from It is What it is)

I found the idea on the blog
and it comes along with a free printable.. 
Now just to find those rainbow licorice.. 
so far no luck =(

Another great free printable I found 
was from One Charming Party.. 
so cute!

(picture from One Charming Party)

You could fill the bags with just about anything
with that nice little freebie!


No comments:

Post a Comment