Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

DIY Wreath...

Every year, each child wants a different themed birthday.. 
or maybe it's just my party-throwing self 
that likes having different themes.. 
Regardless...

It means different decorations for each party.. 
which can get a bit pricey.. 
so I love a good, cheap DIY 
to get the party started.. 

I saw an idea of using a pool noodle for a wreath..
I just happen to have some left over from the summer
from the dollar store.. 
So it was fate.. 

I cut the noodle to the size I wanted and taped it together.. 


I wrapped the wreath with some crepe paper 
in our construction theme colors.. 
and then I added some tools from the dollar store
with twine.. 


And there you go.. 
a wreath for just under $ 4 
and the kids get the toys after the party.. 
everyone's happy!


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment